Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

Well, this was an amazing year! FULL of ups and downs.. That's for sure! This has definitely been one of the hardest years yet, and I'm sure it will keep getting harder from here on in. I guess I might as well make a new years resolution. Try and get rid of this overwhelming pessimism that has overcome me lately! I CAN DO IT. Look, I'm already starting ;) Let's think of a little something I did every month.

January - First orientation. Waited to see where I would go
February - Found out I was going to Germany
March - Red Deer orientation, and it all starts to get exciting.
April - Waiting!!
May - GRAD '09!!!
June - Finally done high school!!
July - (Definitely the hardest month of the year, most people probably know why) Germany!!!
August - First month, school starts in Germany
September - Trying to figure out this ridiculously hard language that is German
October - 18!! Officially an adult. Cool, eh?
November - Getting more into the routine of things
December - Christmas, and at last, the 5 month point of my exchange. How did this happen so fast?

Wish me luck in 2010 everyone! Keep the good times rollin' :)